PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Comments On Bizhub 350

Custom Search

goldencup
10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Does bizhub 350 come with standard: Printer, scanner and Fax?
Is it a reliable machine?
What problem do you usually encounter on this unit?

Any comment on this model would be highly appreciated. Thanks

907tec
10-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Pretty good boxes, we have quite a few of them out there. They come standard with basic print control and scanning capabilities, but fax costs extra. There aren't many big problems that we've encountered, just the usual minor issues that plague every machine. The imaging units have some well-known problems (dumping/gear wear/drum wear/mylar tearing/etc), but it's a huge deal. If you read up on the 2510/biz250-series imaging units, you should be set.

Hansoon, on these boards, has created modified collars for these imaging units. They seem to have eliminated (or at least greatly-delayed) the common problems with these IU's.

fixthecopier
10-14-2010, 12:14 AM
I have hundreds on a military base that are two and a half years old. Some have 500 to 600,000 and run like a top. The big thick seperators in the fuser take forever to get worn and have very few jams. I love these things. Very few work orders.

barrylee66
10-14-2010, 02:28 AM
I have a few of these out they are great except for a few things. changing the developer can be hairy. if you dont do everything in the right order you will be there all day. also the toner bottle drive mechinism is a joke,just like previous models. but I still buy them because they do run pretty trouble free

TheOwl
10-14-2010, 03:56 AM
We have had great success with these machines as well. Not too many issues, other than your typical user issues.

Like it was stated earlier, you will need to purchase a fax kit for the machines to enable faxing functions.

Hansoon
10-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Great machines for us. I really like them. Connectivity is easy.

Densi now has our modified collars in their program. The Densi part number is #7020186.

Hansoon

aleksander
10-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Reliable MFP with standard copier, printer & scanner. But be careful with problem called "Pull out paper". If that problem happened, replace the gear drive/gear box.

RRodgers
10-29-2010, 05:30 AM
I think I've come up with a perm fix for the toner bottle thing. Just need to find the materials and the time to do one.

mrwho
10-29-2010, 09:58 AM
I personally hate those machines - but it's just me, apparently. :)

CableGuy
10-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I personally hate those machines - but it's just me, apparently. :)

Nope that makes two of us.....

Custom Search