PDA

View Full Version : c250 default scan settings

Custom Search

dickierock
10-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi all,
Have a customer with c250 with scan to email,problem with background coming out on the scans,copying is fine,optics cleaned, can get rid of the issue by turning on the "background removal" function and setting it lighter.The default "background removal" setting is turned off and when you turn it on the contrast setting is darker than the mid-range.My problem is I want to set the scan defaults in such a way as the customer only has to select the destination and press start without having to reproduce the extra settings each time.I have looked through all the admin and user settings and also the web-browser and cannot find where I can set these functions permanantly.The customer has never had to use these settings before and they have been using the scan function for years so I feel I'm probably missing something there too.Dont have a lot of these machines in the field so I'm not an expert on these models. Thanks in advance.

dickierock
10-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi all,the solution if anyones interested, Select your scan settings as you wish to set them,Then press "utilities,User Settings,Initial Settings,Current then OK, and your done!

Custom Search