PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C253

Custom Search

Ngwanomontle
10-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi all please assist i have a bizhub C253 that is displaying a time ahead on scan to email i went to date and time settings and the time is correct but when i scan something it displays a 2 hours later time instead i hope i make sense how can i resolve this matter thanks.
question 2: how do i set the control pannel to display user names automatically when they select scan/fax button instead of them selecting the address book button.
thanks again

kingarthur
10-13-2010, 04:47 PM
to correct the scan time... go to admin mode, then in the time ,date setting part, change the "time zone"

when programming the user names, select "main" instead of the "ABC" etc

Ngwanomontle
10-19-2010, 07:55 AM
thank you for the reply ok i have changed the timezone it was GMT 0:00 i changed it to +2:00 and all is good now, but the scan/fax on the control pannel is still th same when i press fax/scan button it defaults to "direct input" and i want it to default to Addressbook how do i change that?

Stirton.M
10-19-2010, 09:32 AM
It is under the utility key, user settings, display settings. Should be pretty obvious when you look there...

Ngwanomontle
10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
wow we learn something knew everyday hey thanks a lot guys Kingarthur thank you and @Stirton.M thanks i have just set address book as a default and by the way i like your profile picture/avatar im very fond of cats i think it's really cute it made me laugh :-)

Stirton.M
10-20-2010, 07:56 AM
I like it too....spunky little guy isn't he?

Custom Search