PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous konica minolta bizhub di 2510f scan/fax and extra scan on op panel

Custom Search

tmaze01
10-14-2010, 09:27 AM
hello out there!
i have a question regarding km biz 2510f,
the op panel has a scan/fax and an extra scan option buttons
i understand that unless a scan option is installed you get the message"THIS FEATURE REQUIRES A SCAN OPTION INSTALLED" (OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT) IF THATS THE CASE CAN THIS MACHINE IN ANY WAY BE ABLE TO SCAN TO E MAIL,BY USING THE FAX/SCAN FEATURE(I KNOW THAT THIS FEATURE IS FOR FAXING ) CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY THAT IT CAN BE DONE ? IT IS NETWORKED AND HAS A USB. I APPRECIATE ANY HELP WITH THIS AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.....

TAYLOR

mjunkaged
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Easiest way to tell if network print/scan is installed (which is DIFFERENT from the bottom option scan button):
Utility, Admin2, Network settings. IF you have 5 tabs, the machine has scan to ftp, and scan to email capability. IF NOT, THEN NO.
The scanning under the fax/scan button is obtained by having a certain option card (su-4 for example) PLUS memory, PLUS printing. It's either or, whatever card you have is the card you have. Hope this helps! It SHOULD.

tmaze01
10-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Yes, it did thanks alot...

tmaze01
10-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Yes it did help ,thank you

taylor

Custom Search