PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C250 Remote ip change

Custom Search

Serdar
10-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi All Friends

I have a bizhub c250 and touch panel doesnt working.I need to change ip but i cant do this because touch panel.Is there any utulity to do this.

Thanks all

ineo+6501
10-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Enter the current IP address into your web browser (firefox, not IE). Log in as administrator (password 12345678, and look in the NETWORK tab?

ineo+6501
10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
My bad sorry, it can't be done this way. Fixing the panel seems the only way.

As a long shot, Pagescope Data Administrator may do the job?

RRodgers
10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
My bad sorry, it can't be done this way. Fixing the panel seems the only way.

As a long shot, Pagescope Data Administrator may do the job?

Why not?

ineo+6501
10-15-2010, 08:55 AM
I tried it and the IP etc were uneditable. Should you be able to in PSWC?

RRodgers
10-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I tried it and the IP etc were uneditable. Should you be able to in PSWC?

Did you UNcheck DHCP?

ineo+6501
10-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Yes. We never use DHCP, always a static.

Serdar
10-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Thanks all friends but i have to wait new tocuh panel :(

RRodgers
10-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Thanks all friends but i have to wait new tocuh panel :(

Are you logging in as administrator?

ineo+6501
10-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes as administrator. I have upgraded to the latest firmware and now it works, very odd.

Cheers

Serdar
10-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Login as admin means login to PS or to copier?

TheOwl
10-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Login into the PageScope Web Connection (Web Interface for the copier by using the machines current IP address as the address in Internet Explorer or Firefox).

Once you are there, you will need to log out of 'Public' and login as the 'Administrator'. You find a button that says something like 'To Login Screen' or 'Logout'. You can then select 'Administrator' and login using the admin password which by default is 12345678.

Now click on network (if you can't click on network, then click on the refresh button within the web page, not on the web browser) and you should now be able to edit all your network settings.

If you are still having issues when using Internet Explorer then doing the following:

1. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools then Internet Options
2. Under Borwsing History, click on Settings
3. Click on Everytime I visit the Webpage
4. Ok then Ok again.

If there is still an issue, then you will have to update that firmware as it could be an issue between the machines firmware and the version of .Net Framework that is running on your computer. Old firmware can't understand the newer versions of .Net Framework which is heavily tied into Internet Explorer. You can get around this by using Firefox though.

Serdar
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Login into the PageScope Web Connection (Web Interface for the copier by using the machines current IP address as the address in Internet Explorer or Firefox).

Once you are there, you will need to log out of 'Public' and login as the 'Administrator'. You find a button that says something like 'To Login Screen' or 'Logout'. You can then select 'Administrator' and login using the admin password which by default is 12345678.

Now click on network (if you can't click on network, then click on the refresh button within the web page, not on the web browser) and you should now be able to edit all your network settings.

If you are still having issues when using Internet Explorer then doing the following:

1. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools then Internet Options
2. Under Borwsing History, click on Settings
3. Click on Everytime I visit the Webpage
4. Ok then Ok again.

If there is still an issue, then you will have to update that firmware as it could be an issue between the machines firmware and the version of .Net Framework that is running on your computer. Old firmware can't understand the newer versions of .Net Framework which is heavily tied into Internet Explorer. You can get around this by using Firefox though.

Thanks your detailed informations...i know these but i dont know the machine's ip and we an not on the same gateway!!!So i cant do this from Web Connection

Thanks a lot
Serdar

Custom Search