PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C652 volume control

Custom Search

crisp
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Hoping this is a simple request...

I'd like to disable ALL beeps, alerts, keypad sounds and any other noise that emits from the machine. I've looked high and low and I can't locate a simple control panel to disable sounds.

Again, these are the sounds that are the result of paper jams, incorrect paper trays, errors typing on the keypad, etc.

This machine sits 5 feet away from everyone in our office and it's driving us all mad.

I'm willing to manually disable the speaker that emits theses noises if need be, but I'm hoping there is a setting, buried deep in the control panel, that will allow me to do this.

Let me know if more information is needed, but I think this is pretty straightforward.

Thanks in advance.

RRodgers
10-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Hoping this is a simple request...

I'd like to disable ALL beeps, alerts, keypad sounds and any other noise that emits from the machine. I've looked high and low and I can't locate a simple control panel to disable sounds.

Again, these are the sounds that are the result of paper jams, incorrect paper trays, errors typing on the keypad, etc.

This machine sits 5 feet away from everyone in our office and it's driving us all mad.

I'm willing to manually disable the speaker that emits theses noises if need be, but I'm hoping there is a setting, buried deep in the control panel, that will allow me to do this.

Let me know if more information is needed, but I think this is pretty straightforward.

Thanks in advance.

Hit the accessability button, ita in there.

Custom Search