PDA

View Full Version : Taskalfa 300ci

Custom Search

Realtech
10-21-2010, 02:39 AM
I was trying to adjust our taskalfa 300ci using U402 so we can print brochure without a white border it's definitely an important feature, because this allows you to print whole page into color, without having white borders, but also to use the picture imaging on your "white" prints which make a visual impression (image that fit exactly right up to one of the edge) without success. I don't see deference I still see the white border.

Help Help Help

Regards:mad:

blackcat4866
10-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Same as the other thread.

All (and I mean all) laser print engines require a lead edge void to prevent jamming and fuser wraps. There is a reason that the machine is preventing you from removing the voids. It's so that you don't make the machine jam constantly.

If you don't believe me, contact Kyocera, or any manufacturer of a laser print engine, and ask this question. Give it up man. It's not designed to work that way, and it won't work that way. =^..^=

Jules Winfield
10-22-2010, 12:20 AM
What you are talking about is called "full bleed" and is achieved on laser printers only by trimming the white border off of the paper. They sell 12 x 18 paper specifically for this purpose (so you can trim it down to 11 x 17).

Custom Search