PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C250

Custom Search

dickierock
10-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi all,Are there any issues with scanning from these machines to acrobat 9?.I have a customer has been getting background on their scans when scans are opened with acrobat 9,,the problem dosen't seem to happen when scans are opened using acrobat 8 on a different pc in the same office.
I recently posted on the background issue but some of the original findings were misleading,the background was there albeit very slight.
So I am back to my original problem with background,the customer did have pc,software udgrade done recently and might expain why this has suddenly become any issue for them.

So finally,could it be possible acrobat reader 9 be somehow causing these issues.
I have included a sample,notice the top right hand corner,and right hand edge has faint background,
Thanks in advance.

ebm
10-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Are the "arrow" points drawn to the edge of the paper on the original document? If so, it looks like you have a magnification and/or centering problem. The shadows look like they are from the area beyond the edges of the original.

dickierock
10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
hi ebm,
yes the arrow points are drawn to edge,but even when this is adjusted,to full size,the background in the top corner (which is inside the edge) and along the bottom edge remain,
also copying the same original comes out perfect so im ruling out the optics,no background and it is also fine when I scan to a pc with acrobat reader 8,
so im still wondering if its something to do with acrobat reader 9???
thanks for your input ebm

ebm
10-21-2010, 09:03 PM
hi ebm,
yes the arrow points are drawn to edge,but even when this is adjusted,to full size,the background in the top corner (which is inside the edge) and along the bottom edge remain,
also copying the same original comes out perfect so im ruling out the optics,no background and it is also fine when I scan to a pc with acrobat reader 8,
so im still wondering if its something to do with acrobat reader 9???
thanks for your input ebm

Have you compared the setup between the two versions of acrobat reader for any differences that could cause this? Page scaling,auto rotate and center,choose paper source by PDF size,etc.?

Custom Search