PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 PCL6 Driver wanted

Custom Search

mbell
11-02-2010, 02:48 AM
I have read numerous posts about drivers supporting the Bizhub c350. My machine came with the PCL5c and sentiment is not positive about this version; I concur - not friendly. Printing sports booklets for beginning readers - have hundreds of titles - trying to set up boxes, each being a 'folder' for a university - can't figure out how to make the box function really work with the PCL5c driver. Limited to 65 files on the c350 display - machine has a 40g hd - trying to gain more functionality from a friendlier driver and to gain full use of the hd. I've been on the KM support site and don't find anything that helps. Where can I find a better driver for this machine and purpose? Thx - Mike

Stirton.M
11-02-2010, 03:02 AM
What you see is what you get.

The machine is obsolete. Your best bet is to replace it with a C450...actually, your ultimate best bet is to replace it with anything that is current, but the C450 is the same generation as the C350, but with better hardware controls, more user options, REAL user box, not the garbage you see on the C350, and also PS as well as PCL drivers. There is no windows 7 support officially, but there are drivers available for that OS, and of course, the older XP drivers will still work in Win7 if you need that environment.

mbell
11-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Kinda knew it, but was hopeful. Thx for your experience and quick response. Mike

Custom Search