PDA

View Full Version : C2557 & C2558 on bizhub 164

Custom Search

aleksander
11-03-2010, 10:12 AM
I have a new problem with bizhub 164. C2557 appears when I try to make some copies. I can resetting it and then C2558 shows. I tried to change the PRCB and make a several copies. it works well until I restarted again. C2558 appears again. I tried to do TCR Auto adjust, but TCR gain is 0(zero).
Anyone have solution for this one? Please help me. Thank you for all answer.

Cleveland Tech
11-03-2010, 11:59 AM
replace the dv powder. if you reset the drum counter and didnt actually replace the dv it throws that error code. after you do that, the problem should go away.

aleksander
11-04-2010, 02:36 AM
replace the dv powder. if you reset the drum counter and didnt actually replace the dv it throws that error code. after you do that, the problem should go away.
The counter is still 520, new purchasing. :)
Thank you for your solution. I'll try it.

amethyst30
01-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Actually your problem is C2558. That was my problem also and I was able to fix it. I changed the OPC drum and the developer powder. Be sure to discard old developer powder and clean also the toner collector just above the drum. After filling with new developer powder do not install the toner bottle yet. After warming, go to service choice, auto adjust the TCR gain. Clear the data for supplies IU. Then install the toner bottle and go to menu, machine setting, press auto panel reset, turn off the switch and turn on again. Test a copy. Good luck!:)

Abhay
02-01-2018, 05:57 PM
I am facing the same problem on this machine with codes such as C2557 & C2558 on and even after auto adjusting TCR gain remains 0, even after keeping 140 manually that is default its not working. My service engineer tried with following procedure-
He checked developer and changed,
He changed tonner,
He changed magnetic roller,
He tried the same imaging unit on other machine which gives clear copies without error code ( He tried it on 165e and took only 2 copies though)

Does one has to set this machine to factory reset by flashing PC board IC, do they have kept controll over their? Can any body guide on this too.

Can anybody gude me what to do now to get rid of this problem.

Custom Search