PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Pro950 J72-17

Custom Search

konisolver
11-03-2010, 07:56 PM
I have a 950 with FS528 - PK505 ... Customer prints out forms on 8.5x11R, double side, two-hole punch on top.

The copier will give a false jam at finisher J72-17 when you run two copies in the mode above. If you run 3 or more paper will be stuck inside unit which is why we run 2 copies only. You can run any other combination i.e. 8.5x11 - double side - three hole punch - two hole punch and will never jam. But if I run the unit in the above mode it will jam.

The following items have been replaced - FNS Drive Board (Twice) - PK unit and drive board - PRCB - Relay wire for exit actuator - exit actuator and sensor - entranced sensor for FNS - Actuator for adu unit on turnover section. There are some notes about firmware but it does not apply to this finisher only FS-611.

Have anyone else ran across this?

albasoul06
11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
CAUSE: Incorrect adjustment of the Paper Exit solenoid (SD4) on the FS-528/FS-611 or the solenoid is binding.

SOLUTION: Clean SD4 then adjust it to the standard value according to the attached procedure. If using the standard value does not correct the jamming, try moving SD4 more toward the exit side of the finisher. This will increase the downward pressure from the white plastic exit rollers when SD4 is actuated. Replace the Paper Exit solenoid (# 13QE R704 00) if deemed necessary.

Custom Search