PDA

View Full Version : CQ KonicaMinolta C250 Blank Areas

Custom Search

Rocky
11-04-2010, 09:03 PM
I have a C250 that copies and prints great using black. If you select any of the 3 colors you get a void band. never in the same spot never the same size. The viod is from op to non op direction with letter paper. the image that is present looks great. replace HV1 and MFP board and Transfer belt and Image units. Any ideas

SmellsHot
11-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Might have to run through setup check list again!

Rocky
11-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Thats a thought I will look into doing that next but why only color and the problem is very consistant. Also The color image that does print looks good. Its almost like I have 3 bad Print heads.

mo0651
11-04-2010, 10:40 PM
If it is void all across the page, Using scotch brite pad touch up all the grounding contacts where transfer belt and transfer roller touch machine. seems that this sounds like what I had on a c350. The loss of ground causes voids in that direction. you've already replaced the boards and Iu's, give it a try.

copytechman
11-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Also make sure the drum grounds are well connected to the frame, can to some strange op to non op side things. (I've had to "tweak" them occasionally to make sure that they have a good contact to the machine frame.)

Regards!
A.

Custom Search