PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub Pro 6501 Error code

Custom Search

CKiiza
11-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I changed drums, chargers, cleaning blade, toner filter and developer.
On starting the machine, to do the adjustments, after starting the TonerDensitySensor Init. it gave me error code C2451 I added toner to the yellow developing unit and that code was released. but it displayed another one there after C2424. Service manual says
"After the developing motor/K
(M23) is ON, or TCR sensor/K
(TCRS/K) initial adjustment
started, TCRS/K detected lower
than the specified value after the
specified time passed."

It however doesn't tell what action to do.
Tried to add toner manually, switched TCRS with cyan unit but still the code is displayed. any advice and tips pliz?

Thank you so much for the help.

Mr Spock
11-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Follow the adjustment steps in the service manual step by step or this happens. You will need to start from step 1 again.

texchar555
11-07-2010, 12:31 AM
I did a pm on a C6501 and got the code too. This is what i did to correct the problem I got into I/O and went to 54-0 is yellow, 54-3 is magenta, 54-6 is cyan, 54-9 is blk. run it for what ever color your having issues with let it run to about 128 and stop it then run toner refresh sometimes it take about 2 to 3x but it worked for me. let me know how it went.

CKiiza
11-08-2010, 05:36 AM
Thanks a lot gentle men. I'll sure flow the steps better next time, I tried to start afresh and it still refused. and for texchar555 thanks a lot. Going there now,I'll let you Know when it works . thanks again

Custom Search