PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub C252 pdf print error

Custom Search

Lpinto
11-12-2010, 08:58 PM
using a loaner computer and installed Konica using original install disks - current loaner system - XP Pro Ver 2002 SP3
++ install went fine - test page printed correctly
++ word 2007 prints fine
++ when printing PDF file first page prints very minimized (unreadable) in corner of page and all other pages print perfect
>>> any thoughts

Stirton.M
11-13-2010, 02:33 PM
You did not mention which driver you were using to get this issue...PS or PCL....try the second driver of the two available for this model.

Another fix is to select the "print as image" option in the "advanced" button shown when the first print dialog pops up.

Lpinto
11-16-2010, 04:38 PM
It was the PS driver that was causing the error on the first page and I could not just use the PCL driver as for some reason that only allowed one-sided printing.

So your suggestion to print as image worked great - thanks for the suggestion - as this is a temp/loaner computer the solution is perfect and I certainly appreciate your help. My new computer (currently getting propriatary software installed) works great with the win7 drivers for the Bizhub so this issue will hopefully not occur again.

You are a life saver!!

Stirton.M
11-17-2010, 06:34 AM
It is quite likely that your PCL driver was not configured correctly with respect to the options.

Regardless, as long as you are up and running.

Custom Search