PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7165 error code 49-04

Custom Search

Machinercylr
11-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Looked in intravia's manual and found nothing remotely close to it. What can be the probable cause?

njkid
11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Possible hard drive failure in IP-511. If hard drive is ok, writing system code back onto hard drive should correct issue.

minimerlin
11-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Yep, problem with controller, sometimes the unit just needs to cool down and then works ok. Is the machine hard against the wall..it needs vent space for the controller. If code comes back you will need a new drive.

Machinercylr
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Yep, problem with controller, sometimes the unit just needs to cool down and then works ok. Is the machine hard against the wall..it needs vent space for the controller. If code comes back you will need a new drive.

I will try this......Copier is up against the wall,And have informed the user what might be expected f this does not clear-up this,...Thanks for the wonderful info....Best Regards,Steve

remati
11-19-2010, 12:00 AM
..look at the fan if it is work well and if it is clean...
..the fan of the IP,of course

Machinercylr
11-22-2010, 05:20 AM
..look at the fan if it is work well and if it is clean...
..the fan of the IP,of course

It has been a awhile since the back shroud has been pulled, I was thinking of this last Friday, ....A little P.M..Thanks for all that has acknowledged my Thread......Steve

Custom Search