PDA

View Full Version : BHc450 error code c-0210

Custom Search

galumina
11-20-2010, 12:41 AM
BHc450 has error code c-0210 and cassette number 3 does not work. It seems the paper lift motor on 3rd cassette is not lifting because motor may not be good. Is there a reset to get this working

albasoul06
11-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Check the sensor connectors for proper connection

tonerspot
11-21-2010, 06:53 PM
you have a hv problem

Stirton.M
11-21-2010, 11:24 PM
BHc450 has error code c-0210 and cassette number 3 does not work. It seems the paper lift motor on 3rd cassette is not lifting because motor may not be good. Is there a reset to get this working

Check in behind the paper tray to ensure that there is no paper bunched up back behind it and the lift motor coupling.

There is no other reset aside from ensuring that the lift mechanism is functioning freely. Opening and closing the front door (toner and image units behind this door) is typically the reset procedure for most code events.

If you are unable to open the tray, at the back side of the machine, in proximity to the tray location, is a small hole. Inserting a screw driver that is small enough and about 4 inches long to fit in the hole, straight in, you can press the release latch.

After determining that the lift mechanism is free from debris, if the code event persists, it could be an issue with the motor. It could also be a sensor malfunction as well.

mrwho
11-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Besides all of the things Stirton pointed out, I've had a case where a gear was broken but I couldn't notice it just by looking at it - the gears looked fine until I disassembled them and saw that one of the gears had an hairline crack that would open when subjected to pressure (when trying to lift the paper) but would then return to its original shape.

galumina
12-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Thanks guys I got the 3rd cassette to start working. But it broke my 34t gear and I think it is due to alignment of the gears to the paper platten. Does anyone have any info on this? thanks

Custom Search