PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Compteuse de billet

Custom Search

sweet.persona
11-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Bonjour tt les techs

j'ai un compteuse de billet , Compte juste un 3 billet et l'arrêt et ma déclaré code C5 , !!

can any 1 helps me pleas.!!!

jonhiker
11-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Bonjour tt les techs

j'ai un compteuse de billet , Compte juste un 3 billet et l'arrêt et ma déclaré code C5 , !!

can any 1 helps me pleas.!!!

have a ticket Counting Banknote Counter, In just 3 Promissory note and stopped and said my code C5! I f that helps.

sweet.persona
11-23-2010, 11:07 PM
explain to me much pleas

if this machine need to reseting !! how to reset it !!?
what is the Appropriate solutions !!!

IF any 1 have maneul service or more experience help me !

thank you for all

JustManuals
11-24-2010, 12:22 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
11-24-2010, 12:49 AM
sweet.persona,
Ceci ne peut pas être le meilleur lieu pour trouver l'aide sur votre Compteur de Note de Banque. Copytechnet est un site Web fondé sur un intérêt commun dans les photocopieuses analogues et les photocopieuses numériques. Par ailleurs, très peu de de nos membres comprend français. Grâce à un site Web de traduction je pouvais composer cette réponse.

This may not be the best place to find help on your Bank Note Counter. Copytechnet is a website based on a common interest in analog copiers and digital copiers. In addition, very few of our members understand French. Thanks to a translation website I was able to compose this answer. =^..^=

zaza
11-25-2010, 04:12 PM
hello tech sweet.persona ..and nice to meet you ...l have the same problems with this machine ..Billcon ...but it have code error U5 not C5 ...and l have the same problems ..just only three mony ...l hope you find the solution ...also l hope you found the handbook for this machine ..other excuse me ..!!! you thred this message in wrong section ...please sent your thred in other brand section ..and good luck .

Custom Search