PDA

View Full Version : Position Vacant, Brisbane

Custom Search

RBC Business Solutions
11-29-2010, 10:23 PM
RBC Business Solutions is a leading Brisbane distributor of office machines in the Office Automation Industry.

We have a vacancy for a Field Service Technician.

If successful you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of state of the art digital copiers, printers and faxes.

We are looking for someone with some experience in both colour and B&W digital copiers who can demonstrate sound technical aptitude. Some knowledge of the IT side of the industry would be an advantage. You will need good communication skills and have a good record of reliability. You will also need a Restricted Electrical Licence or be prepared to study for one.

You will be paid a generous salary commensurate to experience and car allowance to use your own vehicle.

Resumes close 4.00pm on Friday 10th December 2010

Send resumes to:

RBC Business Solutions
P.O. Box 199
Paddington QLD 4064

or email:

rpoyser@rbcbrisbane.com.au

Please note that only application from people that hold a valid Australian work visa will be considered!

Jimbo1
11-29-2010, 10:48 PM
You just posted with a closing date two months earlier than when you posted the opening.
Time machines down under?

RBC Business Solutions
11-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Bugger!! could explain why we havn't had too many replies from our usual site for posting ads!
I'll change that to December.

mrwho
11-29-2010, 11:02 PM
If that wasn't just on the other side of the world, I could consider it.

Heck, if I wasn't married and with a kid, I'd consider it! Family sucks sometimes! :D

Custom Search