PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub c360

Custom Search

yousaf
12-01-2010, 09:56 PM
hi
today i install new bizhub c360 face one problem when i print the counter the print is perfect but if i make copy for ADF it copy but with one time its print cyan lines and 2nd copy meganta lines one the copy its new copier may b it a patran lines can u help me how to set this thing
thanks
yousaf

mo0651
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
You missed a step int the setup instructions. It must be followed exactly. or you get those lines.

JSC
12-01-2010, 10:43 PM
You need to follow the set up procedure or else you get this fault, start again from the begining using the set up instructions and all will be well! :0)

RRodgers
12-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Yeah, pretty much what they said.

yousaf
12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
hi yes i know i miss some thing but what can u let me know what i miss plz need more detail help i know u can help me thanks

bye yousaf

You missed a step int the setup instructions. It must be followed exactly. or you get those lines.

Mr Spock
12-05-2010, 09:47 PM
There is no telling which step was left out or done in the wrong order. Just start at the beginning and redo all the steps. Do not forget the serial number/date/time/install date as this is what normally causes this.

rprem
12-06-2010, 04:56 AM
hi
just follow the installation manual given with u r machine and do all the steps as mentioned

yousaf
12-08-2010, 03:25 PM
new installed copier very first print gave me a truble c taht file and u know its a some kind of pattran but today i send as a black default i make copy evey thing fine copy is prfact but when i make color copy lines comes again so what to do need argent help plz
bye

mo0651
12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
can u access KonicaMinolta as a service tech. These are setup procedure ERRORS. U MAY NED TO DOWNLOAD THE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS. i THINK U HAVE AN OUT OF DATE SETUP BOOKLET.

mrwho
12-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Check if the serial numbers (both the machine and the options) are set in service mode.

As people have said before, start the setup again from the beginning, and follow the setup instructions booklet exactly as it says in the order it tells you to. If you skip steps, you'll end up with that problem again.

abilashvk
12-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Yes ,Follow installation procedure as every-one said & be very vigilant to perform the 'touch panel' adjustment also, again strictly according to the procedure.Once a PRO-6500 came up with lines, because we forget to enter the 'Service help-line no.' mentioned in the installation manual.

yousaf
12-09-2010, 09:52 PM
i do evey thing according to the installation manual but still same problem. is any problem with the firmware. i copy 10 pages on come with magenta lines and the 2nd page come with cyan lines. need more help
thanks bye

SmellsHot
12-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Check to make sure you removed all packing materials. especially around iu's....
How does your gradation appear when you run this? do the lines show up as well?

yousaf
12-10-2010, 07:43 AM
see when i make default black and i make copies no problem but when i choese color and make 10 copies one come with magenta lines and 2nd copy come cyan lines and rest of all like that.and when i do gradation it comes fine with out no lines and i did the gradation as in instalation manual

Check to make sure you removed all packing materials. especially around iu's....
How does your gradation appear when you run this? do the lines show up as well?

abilashvk
12-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Dear Yousaf,
Hope you are familiar with early office color M/Cs of KM like C252/452( don't remember funny names like THAMES/AMUR... or GOD knows What?) etc.. If then, you might notice that Gradation procedure if different.
If not then while doing the Installation procedure skip the Non-Image Area check-step 14 .Ie XIV.- of the installation manual & try whether you get any NG1 or NG2 message.If not continue with the procedure.
It seems you might have a ms-placed mirror(optics issue) in machine,happened during transportation.It's sure that M/C come up with a NG while you continue with gradation Procedure (print/copy after stabilization) & you will not be able to complete the procedure (even if you want to)resulting some thing like Copying ISSUE-ALONG WITH LINES but you can Print&Scan-No problem.Still remember,IF you didn't do the Callibration for this poor office color M/C properly & that means a lot .One more small reminder,Packing material is only for Black IU, not for all IU's

Custom Search