PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Xerox Phaser 1235n

Custom Search

Tockwith Training
12-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi, I have a xerox phaser 1235n which is really a rebranded oki printer. I think it's an LED laser printer. It produces really good prints but I have problems with it.

1. It says unable to find black toner, please reseat the toner. Which I do but it takes 5 attempts to clear the fault. It then prints fine for a while. I've replaced the toner and imaging drum with new ones off eBay, all fairly cheap. But it keeps coming back with the same fault from time to time.

2. Paper doesn't feed very well from the tray. It works fine but miss feeds about one in every 20 pages. I've replaced the tray pad and pickup rollers with some I stole from a donor machine but it still does it.

Hopefully someone can help because when it's working it's a great printer.

JustManuals
12-01-2010, 11:03 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Tockwith Training
12-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Just read it might be something to do with the transfer belt so I've just bought one on eBay for £40. Also could be to do with contacts on the toner and drum tray that holds all the toners and drums. Can pull it out and check all the sensors on the side that make contact with toner cartridge or something. Will have a play.

Custom Search