PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C353 Printing out reams of script

Custom Search

Brischaffer
12-03-2010, 08:52 PM
I have a Bizhub C353 that the cutomer is saying prints out reams of paper with nothing but script on it. It dosen't happen all the time. The drivers are all on the server. I went up a few weeks ago and load print drivers on the computers that were having the problem localy. They called today and said it did it again. I'll be going there on Monday to mess with it some more. Does anyone know anything else I can try? I'm almost sure its a driver issue.

Thanks

Brian

RRodgers
12-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I have a Bizhub C353 that the cutomer is saying prints out reams of paper with nothing but script on it. It dosen't happen all the time. The drivers are all on the server. I went up a few weeks ago and load print drivers on the computers that were having the problem localy. They called today and said it did it again. I'll be going there on Monday to mess with it some more. Does anyone know anything else I can try? I'm almost sure its a driver issue.

Thanks

Brian

I'd be willing to bet they printed to the old "server" printer again by accident. Unless you deleted it. You can go in and clean out all the old drivers and start over. Remember, deleting the printer does not delete the drivers for it.

KenB
12-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Is it possible that they're sending PostScript data to a non-PostScript printer?

blackcat4866
12-04-2010, 12:57 AM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/kyocera-mita-copystar/39956-postscript-errors.html

Take a look at this thread. Getting a satisfactory resolution to this kind of problem can be frustratingly elusive. =^..^=

Custom Search