PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C352 parts available

Custom Search

OrlandoComputer
12-04-2010, 09:45 PM
First of all, Hello to all the techs here.
After spending 5 hours ripping this bizhub down to bare metal, I salute all of you. I honestly had no idea how complicated these things are. As someone who started tearing apart TV's at 8 years old, it was truly an amazing experience to r4pe a 12k machine to bare metal. Thank god I don't have to put it all back together, lol.

Long story short, a BizHub C352 was damaged during a move. Finishing unit rails, power cord mount, mostly minor stuff. I'm a audio / computer tech, not a welder nor.. a copier tech.
It worked just fine as long as 2 people were pushing and holding it together, but that's not very end user friendly...
I couldn't find anyone that could tackle this thing as a project so after storing it for 6 months, I decided the hell with it, it's getting parted out.

So, hopefully I'm not breaking forum rules by announcing that I have a semi complete set of parts from a BizHub C352 that had 45,236 total copies on it.

Every circuit board,
the FK-502 / MK-706 fax kit,
All motors and fans.
Imaging components,
4 trays,
Stapling / finishing unit that's missing the lower legs.
oh yeah, a counter that's at 45236 ;)

I can't find a parts list for this today, so I can't itemize. I have a friend that works at Hytec that is checking for me, but that will be next week.

Regardless, I'm a tech through and through. component level stuff for 27 years. I'd rather see the guys in the trenches get these parts than wh0re them out on fleabay.

Let me know what you think,
Mike Morgan
Orlando Computer Exchange.
407-339-9669

mmorgan at 2compute dot com

Stirton.M
12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
There is a sub forum here where you can sell your stuff bud....

For Sale, Trade, or Wanted (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sale-trade-wanted/)

OrlandoComputer
12-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Can a moderator move this post to the correct forum, or should I repost?

Stirton.M
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes, cut and paste it. The moderators here are not always around, and they look, for bigger issues than this...just that you will have better luck selling in that forum for obvious reasons.

Custom Search