PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C352 control panel labels

Custom Search

mrfuser
12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Trucker ruined the label on the left side of the control panel that goes over the Power Save, Help, etc buttons. I can't seem to find a part number for it and client is having a little fit. Any help on where I can get it?

Thanks

Kelly

Stirton.M
12-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Well, there is no breakdown of the control panel for that specific label.

To get that label, you will have to order a whole new control panel, or obtain one off a write off machine if you have one.

This is, to say it bluntly, willful damage on the part of the customer, no different than say, if the trucker slammed the panel and broke it. If this were me doing the service, I would explain that to the customer, and that willful damage is not covered under service contract warranty. In other words, the customer is on the hook for the new panel, however much that may cost.

mrwho
12-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Careful, even ordering a new panel, I'm not sure if it comes with the labels - can anyone confirm this? The reason I say this is because different countries have different label languages, and I'm not sure if it comes with an english label by default or none at all.

mrwho
12-08-2010, 01:24 PM
By the way, the panel seems to be exactly the same as the bizhub C250 and C252, but even those two apparently don't have a part number for the control panel labels. Maybe there's a country kit with those labels?

Stirton.M
12-08-2010, 02:17 PM
each language is its own panel, includes the language on the keys and display. The parts manual lists several in the listing, each with their own region code, which can be matched to the region at the back page of the manual.

ineo+6501
12-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Here in the UK, the panels come without stickers. The stickers come in a pack which you get delivered with the machine when it's new.
Get your sales team to ring your Konica Minolta machine order source and ask the question to them.

Although you may struggle as the C352 has been replaced twice by new colour screen models.

Custom Search