PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta biz hub c351

Custom Search

copierlady
12-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Seems my post got wiped out,,, but i did recieve an advertisement in my private messages offering to sell me a manual. I don't need a manual, just some insite. Let me try this again.
Woring on a biz hub c351. It has blurring and background on black only. Cleaned the glass under the black iu and even replaced the black iu (new oem)
no help. The "smudging " seems to be worse on the new drum, and still in the same area as the old drum was "smudging". Could it be i did not get the glass completly clean, or am i missing something? Thanks

mo0651
12-09-2010, 02:22 PM
I think I saw the original post floating around on the Ricoh Post. LOL anyway, Did you scrub the LED array with alcohol? Or did you use the wand and pad method. Clean it with soft cloth and alcohol see what happens.

mogens.jensen
12-09-2010, 03:33 PM
If it dosnt help clean the lsu, kontrol the image transfer belt, it might be damaged, inside the belt there is an chargeroller and it scould be in contact with the belt.

copierlady
12-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Thanks guys gonna give it a try today. I thought maybe it was the glass too, and the new drum just magnified the problem because it has a "better" image. And no, i did not use the wand. In my oppion that is the most useless "tool" ever. But, maybe i still didn't do a good job cleaning that glass. It was the end of a stressfull day that included no time for lunch!! I'll take another run at it.

Custom Search