PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhu C220 spoiling developing units.

Custom Search

CKiiza
12-17-2010, 08:04 AM
I have this C220 machine which is spoiling developing units. it all started with the client using the machine even when it was out of black toner. since then, the machine has been spoiling developing units within 1 day work in the machine. I have since replaced the high voltage and printer control boards though either way the machine still did exactly the same thing.

any one out there seen this before and solved it.

pepper38_cnd
12-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Spoiling Developer Unit? Do you mean you end up with a C2557: Abnormally low toner density detected black TCR sensor? If so I would check the add toner mechanism and make sure the toner bottle is properly installed.

CKiiza
12-17-2010, 11:52 AM
well it is pulling out the developer from the unit. it doesn't show at first but after some time the the machine doesn't produce black toner on the printout. it only puts a little developer on the print out. I guess most of it ends up in the waste toner box.

ccfc87
03-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Did you find a solution to this problem. I have a machine doing the same. New magenta dev fitted last week. Now no coverage on mag roller yellow unit has done the same too. And washed out copies. The drums are new itb new.

AjitN
03-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Replace black Drum Unit.
This is very common problem.
Hope this helps

pepper38_cnd
03-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Replace the relay board unless this is an exstreamly dirty enviroment then just keep replacing the drum early.

Synaux
03-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Replace the relay board unless this is an exstreamly dirty enviroment then just keep replacing the drum early.
Dirty environment = fabric softeners as a pre-filter for everything.

Works great and freshens!

Custom Search