PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200 Frimware

Custom Search

joe5322
12-17-2010, 03:43 PM
I just inherited a Bizhub 200 and l'm looking for firmware updates but I don't see anything listed on the KM website. Can anybody point me to a download location? I'm hoping a firmware update will allow me to SMB scan to a Server 2003 domain controller without turning off SMB signing.

Thanks!

teasea
01-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Firmware updates can only be downloaded from www.mykonicaminolta.com. You must have username and pw though. Not sure if firmware updates would address this problem. How about setting up FTP if you can't turn off SMB signing?

pepper38_cnd
01-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Try putting the ip address of the 2003 server in the WINS setting even if you are not running WINS on the Server.

mjunkaged
05-13-2011, 10:13 PM
I believe you must turn off signing to make smb scan work. The detailed setup instructions for both server and machine are located at kmbs.konicaminolta.us, navigate to 'technical support solutions', search knowledgebase link, search for your model, smb scan, and you'll get links/videos/manuals to set it up. I think it MIGHT work if both user's PC and server are set to sign, but maybe not. There is a lot of share configuration at the server side involved, I can tell you that. Also depends on server OS I think.

DocuSystems
05-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Also for that model you need a special VXworks formatted compact flash to do the upgrade. I'd suggest scanning to individual workstations rather than a 2003 DC. Just set up a share on the workstation and create a local user account that has a non expiring password, and r/w rights to the share. When specifying a host name, it must be all UPPERCASE. If it must be the DC, FTP is the way to go!

Custom Search