PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 Control Panel Shuts down...

Custom Search

kinsman
12-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Can I get some help here folks... I'm wondering if I'm looking at the wrong area. When I turn on the machine, the display comes and stays on for approximately 45 or 60 seconds while warming up... then shuts down while the machine (sounds like) stays on... 'cos print controller and others could be felt running. I've replaced the whole control panel assembly but with the same results. Any Board that I need to look at? Please HEEEEEEEEELLLLPP...:confused:

ptrflrs
12-19-2010, 03:53 AM
i know this sounds stupid but u probably already know about the user on/off button on the side of the control panel or if not it might be set to be turned off automatically after x minutes in the user mode i think

kinsman
12-19-2010, 04:03 AM
I always turn the main switch on first before the side sub-switch you refer to. Thanks though for your help man...

Stirton.M
12-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Update the firmware...even if it is current, reflash it anyway...it may be corrupted firmware. Quickest fix at any rate.

Inspect the PWB-C, the board under the glass behind the scanner unit. The control panel chains through this board via ribbon cable. Reseat the connections.

It could also be a problem with the MFP/NVRAM, but I have my doubts.

kinsman
12-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Sir Stirton.M
Aren't you God-sent!!! You're right on the toe... the problem was NVRAM. I was able to to do an NVRAM recovery and all those "funny" initial install adjustments to get it back to work again.
Unfortunately I've lost touch with the attached Printer controller. Wouldn't recognize it... so no scan print et all... only copy. Thanks though for the help.

prncvrm
05-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Sir Kinsman,

I am too facing the same problem as you have faced.. so please would you let me know how did you recover minolta c450 NVRAM.. it would be a great help... reply as soon as possible.. :)..

EarthKmTech
06-01-2014, 11:23 AM
You realise this thread was 4 years old ?

You need to nvram recovery firmware.

Someone will shortly offer to sell it to you im sure

Custom Search