PDA

View Full Version : Shadows on printed materials with Bizhub C253

Custom Search

nenebrown
12-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Hello. My C253 has the problem of scattering black on first pages. I found the solution here, and I´ll change the PRCB. But there is another problem, when full pages are printed. Parts in white on the document are repeated as dark shadows on the material. I´m sending a scanned page with this message. I´d like to know if changing the PRCB would clean this problem. Thanks! 7631

mrwho
12-21-2010, 04:42 PM
That's very odd - it seems to me that your problem is related to the cyan IU, but I'm not sure. Can you try copying that original in each CMYK color separately?

nenebrown
12-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your reply. The 4 Units are brand new. We replaced them all few weeks ago, and now we will replace the PRCB and the Belt too. I found out a solution here in the forum, to the problem of first page scattering in Black. My printer does the same when I send a job. Here is the topic: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/26389-c253-problem-1st-print-black-scattering.html

I also found this Internal advise from Konica Minolta, attatched here: 7634

I think the 2 problems are related to the fail of the PRCB, don´t you think?

Thanks again!

mrwho
12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks for your reply. The 4 Units are brand new. We replaced them all few weeks ago, and now we will replace the PRCB and the Belt too. I found out a solution here in the forum, to the problem of first page scattering in Black. My printer does the same when I send a job. Here is the topic: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/26389-c253-problem-1st-print-black-scattering.html

I also found this Internal advise from Konica Minolta, attatched here: 7634

I think the 2 problems are related to the fail of the PRCB, don´t you think?

Thanks again!

The only way to be sure whether replacing the board would solve either or both of those problems is to replace it and try it. If you're already going to replace the board, why not do it and then experiment with it?

nenebrown
12-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Yes, you´re right. The board will only arrive in Brazil in middle of January, so I came here to see if any new idea or solution was available. Thanks, anyway!

mrwho
12-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Disponha sempre! ;)

nenebrown
04-18-2011, 01:21 PM
We changed the PRCB and the printer is ok now. Thanks again, this forum helped me a lot.

mrwho
04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Nice to know. Aquele abraço!

Custom Search