PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C203 "Service cannot be performed while there is an active job"

Custom Search

Seadadmin
12-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Hello,
I am the IT admin for a small firm with one C203 .
I am attempting to edit the SMB list but keep receiving the error that there is an active job, I have checked job history etc and there is nothing active. Is there a way to reset the machine to clear this out?

thank you!

JStan54
12-27-2010, 10:14 PM
You might try turning the machine off, and then back on again. Use the main power switch which visible when the front door is open. The switch on the ope panel just puts it into standby.

Seadadmin
12-27-2010, 10:25 PM
You might try turning the machine off, and then back on again. Use the main power switch which visible when the front door is open. The switch on the ope panel just puts it into standby.

thanks Ill give that a try

emujo
12-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Check for jobs that want the bypass tray as a paper source, or secure print jobs, if fax is installed, check for recieved in memory but not printed yet. If you still find nothing, try a different browser, Mozilla seems to be a little more stable. Emujo

pstoric83
08-18-2020, 07:04 PM
Check for jobs that want the bypass tray as a paper source, or secure print jobs, if fax is installed, check for recieved in memory but not printed yet. If you still find nothing, try a different browser, Mozilla seems to be a little more stable. Emujo

Using Firefox did the trick! Thanks.

Synthohol
08-18-2020, 07:09 PM
Mozilla FTW!!

tsbservice
08-18-2020, 07:16 PM
ITs seems to tend to one browser. Chrome is also working fine for me.

pstoric83
08-18-2020, 07:22 PM
ITs seems to tend to one browser. Chrome is also working fine for me.

Chrome was the browser that was giving me the error for about an hour when I was trying to add someone to the address book. Flipped to Firefox and worked the first time.

tsbservice
08-18-2020, 07:33 PM
Chrome was the browser that was giving me the error for about an hour when I was trying to add someone to the address book. Flipped to Firefox and worked the first time.

Okay if one browser seems to not doing the job with older models I always tried different one, not a big deal.

femaster
08-19-2020, 03:19 AM
Damn, dug up an almost 10 year old thread... ;)

Custom Search