PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub pro c500

Custom Search

CKiiza
12-29-2010, 12:12 PM
I have an error code SC46-25 and that's because the machine's lamp is not turning on. None the less after about two hours or so the machine usually starts up properly and the lamp works well though if it remains idle for some time it will fail to start the lamp again for quite some time and the much later on it will start again.According the user this problem started after the machine was set to power save mode and on waking from the power save mode the machine displayed the code. and has continued since.
Is there a way of resetting this condition?
thanks for the help.

NEOTECH
12-29-2010, 01:10 PM
AOC/AGC error
• The light blocking cover and lens cover are removed from the scanner section.
• The A/D converter board connec- tor is disconnected.
• The power cable of A/D converter board is disconnected.
• The IC protector on the A/D con- verter board is blown out.
• The exposure lamp intensity is excessive.
• The exposure lamp does not light.

CKiiza
12-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for that. seen and confirmed that the exposure lamp doesn't work so the error code is displayed. the trouble is that this problem keeps coming and going off.

mrwho
12-30-2010, 03:05 PM
It's a shot in the dark, but if I had to bet, I'd take a guess that the lamp inverter board is starting to fail.

Stirton.M
12-31-2010, 06:51 AM
It's a shot in the dark, but if I had to bet, I'd take a guess that the lamp inverter board is starting to fail.

That was my guess too...quite likely, considering the age of the model.

CKiiza
12-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Thanks for that. I assume that the Inverter board will have to be replaced. is there a way to repair it at all coz I don't have a replacement immediately?

Stirton.M
12-31-2010, 09:36 AM
If you can figure out which component is failing, I would assume it is possible...of the the solid state devices on the board is most likely...maybe a failing capacitor or an issue with the coil. Hell, it could even be as stupid simple as cold solder connections, which in retrospect, is the most likely cause.

Custom Search