PDA

View Full Version : Reset Samsung CLP 620ND

Custom Search

Stroker
12-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Have searched now for months how to reset my user name and password on my new colorprinter. It uses SyncThru webservice and Iīm pretty sure I put in the right words but its says: "Login Failed. Please make sure your ID and Password are correct."

When searching I found a page were the US Samsung tech said that the guy have to phone them and then they will reset over telephone. The swedish tech says that I have to send the printer to them. The american says i have to deal with the swedish since Im swed and they do not want to answer any questions.. Bahh Im angry.. . Thats a lot of work to send the whole printer away and I have to pay for it aswell.. Really shitty thing I think. Samsung tech sucks I think.

Anyone have an idea how I can do to come around and make a "factory default" reset fx?? Have tried to come inside the webpages to maybe find where the password is kept but some pages I cant get or see.. Think its a javascript.
I'm no hacker but have spent a lot of hours trying every possible way to fix it.. Donīt really know if I need to come inside the machine since setup is done and everything works BUT Its disturbing the whole thing and every time I use the printer it reminds me.. and that really sucks. Anyone .. Please..tell me the magic words :)

Namexe
01-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Have searched now for months how to reset my user name and password on my new colorprinter. It uses SyncThru webservice and Iīm pretty sure I put in the right words but its says: "Login Failed. Please make sure your ID and Password are correct."

When searching I found a page were the US Samsung tech said that the guy have to phone them and then they will reset over telephone. The swedish tech says that I have to send the printer to them. The american says i have to deal with the swedish since Im swed and they do not want to answer any questions.. Bahh Im angry.. . Thats a lot of work to send the whole printer away and I have to pay for it aswell.. Really shitty thing I think. Samsung tech sucks I think.

Anyone have an idea how I can do to come around and make a "factory default" reset fx?? Have tried to come inside the webpages to maybe find where the password is kept but some pages I cant get or see.. Think its a javascript.
I'm no hacker but have spent a lot of hours trying every possible way to fix it.. Donīt really know if I need to come inside the machine since setup is done and everything works BUT Its disturbing the whole thing and every time I use the printer it reminds me.. and that really sucks. Anyone .. Please..tell me the magic words :)

Hi Stroker,

I have exactly the same problem as you. Did you find any solution ?

Namexe

Stroker
01-16-2011, 11:34 AM
No not yet :(. Since theres so many round the world that have the same problem I think the password have to be spelled in a special way. I know for sure I put the right password since I always use the same. This is a problem that I think Samsung is to blame....

blackcat4866
01-16-2011, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to blame Samsung for this particular thing.

I can't tell you how many times someone has called me saying they have set up a password, then forgotten what it was. I deal with hundred of passwords. My own, and the ones used on many pieces of equipment. I have never had a problem with them, because I document them. And I don't blame the manufacturer when I didn't document.

How secure would it be, if anybody could reset your password? =^..^=

Stroker
01-16-2011, 08:05 PM
I see your point but in this case it is a common printer and not a computer or a telephone or something more heavy "duty".

Reason I sad as I sad was that Im not pretty sure but 100% sure that i wrote the right password and that is 5 letters. I use for things that not have to be very safe. I had to write is two times as always and I doubt I misspelled my favorite cod two times....

Stroker
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Today Samsung Sweden gave me the key how to do. It was more than easy and Im happy. Ask your own Samsung tech and ask how to do. I promised not to tell..

kim mu young
03-11-2013, 03:11 PM
1) CLP620ND Printer TECH MODE

2) Pressinrapidsuccessionthefollowingkeys:Menu-Back-Left-Right-OK-Stop-Menu.

3) pass word : 1934

Custom Search