PDA

View Full Version : Konica MInolta C350 Paper Jam...

Custom Search

gerryhuerta
01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Hello, I have the above machine and its giving me problems every time i print or make a copy from this machine. The paper will sometimes shoot out the exit area, but the machine will still pop up a paper jam even though the print or copy came out fine. Some times the paper wont make it out the exit area all of the way and it will stay about three inches in the exit section and the machine will pop up a paper jam. Is there a sensor in the exit area that will cause the machine to act like this? Thanks in advance.

albasoul06
01-08-2011, 03:19 AM
What is the jam code (JAM HISTORY LOG)

Stirton.M
01-08-2011, 07:48 AM
do you have a folding finisher on this machine? Or is the jam occurring in the section just above the fuser?

gerryhuerta
01-11-2011, 10:17 PM
i dont recall the error code but i do have a finisher on the machine. i unplugged it and took it off, but it still did the same thing. it is jamming right above the fuser (past the fuser). it also sometimes does spit out the paper just fine but still gives me a jam.

KEVIN900
01-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Check the sensor in the exit unit. In the book it's PC30. Check that the actuator spring is properly attached, and that the actuator moves freely. There's another sensor in the fuser unit, PC3. If the fuser has had one of those fuses installed to get more life, these actuators may warp due to extended time in the hot fuser. Play with both actuators and make sure there's no sticking.

RRodgers
01-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Hello, I have the above machine and its giving me problems every time i print or make a copy from this machine. The paper will sometimes shoot out the exit area, but the machine will still pop up a paper jam even though the print or copy came out fine. Some times the paper wont make it out the exit area all of the way and it will stay about three inches in the exit section and the machine will pop up a paper jam. Is there a sensor in the exit area that will cause the machine to act like this? Thanks in advance.

Be sure the drawer is programmed for the proper paper size.

gerryhuerta
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
i checked that the drower settings were correct and they are. i will look up the sensors, i replaced the complete fuser already, it does seem to me that there is a sensor sticking because like i said it will print outthe paper completly sometimes and other times it will get stuck.

gerryhuerta
01-12-2011, 07:34 PM
i looked up the part from the parts manual and i actualy also replaced the paper transport section (E). i ts the yellow piece right above the fuser and before the fusing cool section.

Custom Search