PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Minolta C-253 when scanning to e-mail m/c displays SERVER DISK FULL HELP!!

Custom Search

darrell b
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM
When customer scanning to e-mails after a while m/c displays SERVER DISK FULL is it that there IT or the m/c i would ask KM Uk but phones constantly engaged.Any ideas please!!!:confused:

tervel12
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I have seen this problem twice. The first time the user's inbox on their email server had reached its limit and needed to be cleaned out. The second time the server's attachment size limitation was exceeded. The scan needed to be broken into several pieces.

To the best of my knowledge, this error is not a MFP error but rather an email server problem in one form or another.

aesthetics1
01-10-2011, 09:51 PM
This is server related. Set the copier up to a Gmail server or some other free service to show the customer there is nothing wrong with the machine, and then instruct them to raise their attachment limit, max mailbox size, and/or delete some messages in their inbox.

Stirton.M
01-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Alternatively, use Compact PDF settings in the scan settings menu when you set up the job you want to scan.

knpgazem
01-20-2011, 10:51 PM
THis is more likely related to the administrator>printer settings>network time-out setting on the copier. by default it is set to 60 seconds. if you extend this to 5 minutes (300 seconds, then almost any sized compact PDF will go thru.

I tried a 31 page A3 standard pdf greyscale scan (which timed out) however the same 31 A3 pages in compact pdf COLOUR went thru in 4 minutes. it feels like a long time, then the little icon disappears. :)

Custom Search