PDA

View Full Version : Dialta DI250 !!!!!!!

Custom Search

sweet.persona
01-10-2011, 10:23 PM
hello

it is my first Experience with This Type of machinery (DIALTA ) Where is this damn message !!!!!!
(The imaging unit must be replaced ) and somtimes she make err COF 32

what mean this message exactly

pleas am wating helps me.

fixthecopier
01-10-2011, 10:42 PM
The image unit is the drum unit. The code is for the developer. You must replace the drum unit or rebuild it. The message gets reset with a fuse in the new unit.

sweet.persona
01-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Thank you very much friend
fixthecopier (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/fixthecopier.html)

pspice2001
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Thank you very much friend
fixthecopier (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/fixthecopier.html)

sweet is right but I have found that ordering a rebuilt drum unit for these POS is almost impossible to get a good one. They usually leak from the mylars being distorted so if I were you I would look at the one you have and if no leaks rebuild it. Much easier then cleaning dv from the machine and pulling the registration clutch to clean and all the bushings

sweet.persona
01-13-2011, 10:11 PM
thank you friends but there is NO fus in the drum never!!! it is weired!

minimerlin
01-13-2011, 10:38 PM
thank you friends but there is NO fus in the drum never!!! it is weired!The fuse is behind the connector unit that plugs the unit into the copier. It is a little green item that looks like a resistor. It is covered by clear plastic insulation

copyman
01-29-2011, 01:21 PM
The image unit can be rebuilt several times. If the rear mylar seal is torn and leaking toner it can be replaced using a di-183 rear seal. Also to prevent this from happening again replace the rear white spacer. There is a new style spacer sold by densigraphix. The seal breaks because when the spacer wears it allows drum to get to close to seal. The rear side is the only side this happens to because the image unit drive is on the rear.

fixthecopier
01-29-2011, 05:52 PM
The fuse is not glass, it is a pico fuse. It is a small green oblong ball with wire coming out of each end.

copierdude1
01-31-2011, 02:28 AM
The Image Unit is inside the left side door. You should either order a new one or order a rebuild kit for it. If it was still making good copies you can cheat it by simply replacing the pico fuse. If you pull the image unit out and unscrew the connector that is attached to it you will see a green thing that looks like a tiny resister except not with the color coded stripes. This is the pico fuse. Replace it. Push it back in the machine and let it run. However, since you were getting COF32 Malfunction, that means your toner to developer ratio is off. The only solution then is to replace the developer which is included in the rebuild kit we spoe about earlier.

Bedul
06-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Maybe this could help. Try jumpering the resistor in connector imaging unit. Attach, switch it on again, then there is an initial message error C13C0, turn off, unplug the jumper, and turn on the copier. Hopefully this way managed to trick the copier. For COF32 code, try setting the ATDC sensor gain value between 7 and 19%. Also check the gear wheel as well the shaft on the magnetic roller. Replace if damaged. The prints will fade and disappear altogether when the gear wheel and shaft damage. Hopefully helpful.

Custom Search