PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Finisher exiting

Custom Search

vincent64
01-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I have this KM DI 7210 that I am trying to figure out this minor prob, paper exits to the finisher tray face up, cust wants it back face down, I cannot figure out how it was changed, changing parts, no big deal, been going through the books on it, and have yet to see where the change is made, or at least it did not jump out at me, all the different modes, and various user functions...
any ideas how to reset this
Thanks

bizhub1
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Its been a while but I thought it is in the admin mode under the memory switch button.

I have this KM DI 7210 that I am trying to figure out this minor prob, paper exits to the finisher tray face up, cust wants it back face down, I cannot figure out how it was changed, changing parts, no big deal, been going through the books on it, and have yet to see where the change is made, or at least it did not jump out at me, all the different modes, and various user functions...
any ideas how to reset this
Thanks

vincent64
01-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Got out to the machine, installed some new feed rollers in the DF, now getting a J62-03 jam code, makes me think sensor issue, the book says that, but the double feed prevent roller, does not feel like there is enough presure on it, not sure on this model, you push down on the roller, it feels mushy, like not enough spring presure on it.
Also have tried cleaning all the sensors in it, but no go there.
Any idea on either double feed prevent roller, or sensors, and is there a way to tell the age by the SN# on it?
Thanks Ya'll

bizhub1
01-24-2011, 12:32 PM
I would also check the 2 one way bearings on the back side of the Rdf.

Custom Search