PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7020 service code F36-2

Custom Search

Hansoon
01-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Konica 7020 service code F36-2

After doing a refurb of the fuser unit in the shop with new fuser rollers, bearings and web my tech went to the customer with the unit. After installing the unit the machine codes out with with F36-2. Since I wasn't on site myself I could not check for loose wires yet.

I have the SM but I cannot find a description of the service codes in it.

Question #1: What does F36-2 mean?
Question #2: Where the heck are the services codes listed in pre-merger Konica manuals?

Thanks

Hans

mojorolla
01-11-2011, 04:17 PM
F32-6 : TH1 (fixing temperature sensor 1) open error. Occurs if TH1 open signal is detected.

Hansoon
01-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks

Hans

scanrail
01-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Fuser problem. The error code does require a reset. In either 25 mode or 36 mode (cant remember) scan up to sw 3 then once in 3 scan up through the numbers to the right making sure they all have a corresponding 0 to the side of them, there will be one or two that dont,this is the memory error number. Set any of the numbers that are not carrying a 0 next to them, off memory, I think there are 7 or 8 binary ype number set up's within sw 3. Once all read 0 (within sw3) switch the machine off then back on. This should clear the code, unless the fuser section is still faulty. If it is check...lamp, thermistor (clean),thermal fuse/switch.
Hope this helps.

Custom Search