PDA

View Full Version : Manual for a Canon Imageclass 2210?

Custom Search

screwdriver08
01-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a Manual for a Canon Imageclass 2210? Or does anyone have one that can share with me?

mrfixit51
01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
You caused me to shudder, bringing up bad memories of servicing this pig. My best advice is to walk away. If it is your own device, you should look for another toy to play with... This was a fax machine masquerading as a copier, and service mode was no treat to work with...

What difficulty are you experiencing with it?

screwdriver08
01-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Actually there is not that big of a problem with it. It just that when I make copies both side of the copies that I make are very light and not as dark as in the middle. Do you think that it might be the drum? The drum is connected with the toner cartridge..am I right?

mrfixit51
01-20-2011, 10:00 PM
It has been years since I have had my hands on one of these. You should try a new cartridge to see if that resolves the issue. I believe all the imageCLASS copiers used combination drum/developers.

Dirty Laser path could give you some problem, or transfer roller. One of those three is your most likely candidates.

screwdriver08
01-21-2011, 04:52 AM
The other thing is I am using one of those Generic Toners, not Genuine. Do you think that might be the case?

zoraldinho
01-21-2011, 07:27 AM
The other thing is I am using one of those Generic Toners, not Genuine. Do you think that might be the case?

Generic toner is also can problem.Cheaper and easier is to start with Mrfixit way.

Custom Search