shady1988
06-12-2007, 08:37 AM
:) Please for evry one I need a service manual for minolta di 550>>
Thanks.

mitchl
06-15-2007, 04:31 PM
:) Please for evry one I need a service manual for minolta di 550>>
Thanks.
and your email address would be? Make sure you have the capacity to receive large files also.

shady1988
07-21-2007, 09:45 AM
(and your email address would be? Make sure you have the capacity to receive large files also.)

my mail is black_eagle_tre@hotmail.com

copyguy5
07-21-2007, 09:48 PM
You can find the Manuals for the DI550 at

Index of /protectedmembers/130914/DI_450_550/DI_450_550 (http://www.copierprofessionals.com/protectedmembers/130914/DI_450_550/DI_450_550/)

I hope this helps

Good Luck

COPYGUY5

shady1988
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks for you copy guy!

zacabbey
08-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Di550, online light wont light up when button pushed, therefore cannot get to pc link.

Need service manual to see what is needed etc.... previous reply link does not give manual.,

email address: zacabbey@xtra.co.nz

thanks

agentx
06-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I am looking for service manuals and some help for a Di5500. We are an all volunteer non-profit organization [ www.partners-international.org ] that received a Di550 (used) as a donation. We need the service manual because it seems we cannot set it up without going into the administrator mode and they did not give us the administrator pass code.

We have it making copies (with a small glitch that the first page seems to always jam) but the computer we have it connected to running windows 7 does not see it (even though the Minolta site says the WIN 7 64-bit driver is included in WIN 7)

We also need to re-set the program codes someone programmed into it for access to use the copier and for that we need the procedures and the to reset the administrator's access.

I hope someone can help.

If anyone has a manual you can send it to pifcaircm@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

RRodgers
06-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Ya know, I think I'm going to start a new post saying I have a service manual available for X. Then when the thread get's flooded with people posting there email address the spam will a come. :)

JustManuals
06-19-2011, 05:32 PM
If you send me an email from your non-profit domain name, I'll send you a free copy of the service manual.

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
06-19-2011, 05:35 PM
If you send me an email from your non-profit domain name, I'll send you a free copy of the service manual.

Paul@justmanuals.com

like :thumbsup:

agentx
06-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the help. I just sent you an email from the domain of the Charity as you requested.

JustManuals
06-19-2011, 07:07 PM
I just sent the operator's manual and the Parts & Service manual via yousendit.com

Paul

agentx
06-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Thank you for the manuals. They were a great help. With them we were able to get in and get it running. Only 1 problem remains we could not find a solution for in the manuals.

We are running windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Even though we have green lights on the IO board in the copier and the router, Windows 7 does not see the copier so we cannot access it. I attached what the printer prints out. Seems like it does not have a good TCP/IP address, but we cannot find where to change it in the manuals. The machine did not come with a disk or any software, but the Minolta site says Windows 7 should already have a driver in it.... Any suggestions?

zacabbey
06-19-2011, 09:56 PM
search for a file called x64_nonbizhub, at the minolta support site. This has the files to run 64 bit. If you cannot find it let me know your email and I will look at sending it to you.

agentx
06-19-2011, 10:16 PM
It did not come up either on the main site or the drivers site. I did find PageScope and am trying to install that now, but nothing comes up for x64_nonbizhub

zacabbey
06-19-2011, 11:18 PM
let me know your email address.
will send file thru

agentx
06-20-2011, 02:32 AM
you can send it to me at the charity:

partners@partners-international.org.

I held off on installing pagescope... when it got to making SQL databases I quickly got out of my league :-)

Thanks for the help.

RRodgers
06-20-2011, 03:51 AM
you can send it to me at the charity:

partners@partners-international.org.

I held off on installing pagescope... when it got to making SQL databases I quickly got out of my league :-)

Thanks for the help.

Pagescope what? were you installing?

agentx
06-20-2011, 03:58 AM
PageScope Light. I thought I needed it to configure the printer/scanner on the copier.

RRodgers
06-20-2011, 12:43 PM
PageScope Light. I thought I needed it to configure the printer/scanner on the copier.
Ya usually can just do it from right there in admin mode.
Utility, admin, network settings. Once you get an IP into it, you can just plug it into your network and then fire up your browser. (I prefer Firefox IE can be problematic) and then do all your settings from there. (you'll need to log into admin more on the machine in your browser)
HTH

agentx
06-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the pointers. I must be missing something or my machine is not set up that way. I cannot find anything for an IP setting in the admin mode unless I am completely missing something. Here is what I've tried:

Utility>Administrator Mode

The only options I get are:

Copytrack
Copy Track Data
Max Copy Sets
Disable Sleep

I tried going into the service mode (I think) using something I found in the manual

utility>meter count> [stop - 0 - 0 - stop - 0 - 1 ]

That gets me into another admin mode, but the closet thing to an IP is "I/O" but that only shows me stuff on feeder trays, etc.

I went through all those menus and can't find anything about setting the IP.

What am I missing....? :-(

agentx
06-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Also, I got adventurous today and opened it then used the jumpers to set it back to the Factory default. Still nothing. The green light on the card lights and stays on when the network cable is installed but the other light does not flash and I still cannot get the computer to see it. I connected to the internet from a laptop connected to the ethernet cable so I know that works.

Custom Search