PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350 regarding scanner

Custom Search

goldencup
01-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Hi i would like to ask the procedure how to activate the scanner function of bizhub 350? Does this machine also uses TWAIN Driver? or some other kind of installer or software? Hope you can help me on this matter and also where to get the drivers. Thank you very much

Dave10
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
The scan requires an optional scan card to be installed. You also need the disk with the scan utility to be installed to the computer.

Dave10
02-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry. I am wrong about this. We carry the NEC version of this, and scan is an option. Evidently, it is standard in the bizhub. But you still need the utility.

stevelau
02-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Easiest way to do scanning is to download the FTP utility. Do the scanning setup thru yr PC using the I.E and ping the m/c IP add. Click scanning button when the page pop out. Just follow the step shown on the screen.If you had done the scanning set up on others Bizhub, it shld be more a less the same.

BHM
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
The Bizhub 200, 250 and 350 scan out of the box. FTP, SMB and email scanning is available with my preference towards the SMB scanning.

aleksander
02-14-2011, 02:47 AM
No TWAIN scan for bizhub 350/250. Only FTP, SMB and email.

boanda
02-14-2011, 07:49 AM
and what about real time mode twain?
If u using this scanner driver, then no need for user box scanning, transferring, ftp settings etc...
Scan goes directly where u want!

aleksander
02-14-2011, 08:00 AM
and what about real time mode twain?
If u using this scanner driver, then no need for user box scanning, transferring, ftp settings etc...
Scan goes directly where u want!
TWAIN just only for HDD TWAIN, not TWAIN scanning.

boanda
02-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Hi i would like to ask the procedure how to activate the scanner function of bizhub 350? Does this machine also uses TWAIN Driver? or some other kind of installer or software? Hope you can help me on this matter and also where to get the drivers. Thank you very much
OK, he ask how to activate scanner, easiest way is SCAN TO SMB(pc)- tip in ur browser machine ip address and find scan tab to setup it (u MUST share one folder on ur pc first!)
or install real time mode twain on ur comp. open some program which have option to get scan and do what u need to do

Custom Search