PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C1144 C552 with fs526

Custom Search

big jase
01-15-2011, 01:34 AM
i have a fs526 coming up with code,also when code not present the machine is always displaying 'warming up'

this first happened when the pin in the drive gear broke,this has been replaced along with ps11 sensor and m17 motor , but code still keeps coming back!

has any one any ideas?

dallas
01-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Did you also change the Drive Shaft A11PR73400 ?

big jase
01-15-2011, 11:47 PM
no as yet ,i have ine on order

rac1mar2
07-25-2011, 08:57 AM
Did you also change the Drive Shaft A11PR73400 ?

hello
i have the same problem i have replaced
M17 PS11 and drive shaft did not resolve the problem
any other suggestions

thanks

faultman
04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
hello
also have the same fault as above, tried whats been suggested. Mine just appear to be saying "warming up" with no error code. when you remove the finisher the machine works fine. Any further ideas would be welcomed.

Mooseface2r
11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
hi, did anyone get to the bottom of this problem. i have the same problem?

Thanks

mapracing
04-09-2013, 12:10 AM
hi, did anyone get to the bottom of this problem. i have the same problem?

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone has resolved this problem as I am having the same issue?

NRTech
04-09-2013, 12:24 AM
check SD3 in the finisher for a broken return spring.

EarthKmTech
04-09-2013, 01:28 PM
if this is in relaition to the 2 white stacker boards that pop in and out at the main exit then i know what the probelm is.

Assuming its not the shaft.

The 2 white guides that the 2 racks slide in and out on are clipped on position on the rotating shaft - the clip section wares oval shaped and alows excessive play between the gears and the racks. 1 tooth may be skipped on every actuation resulting in eventual mis-timing and a resultant error code.

replace the clip on guides. (shit design, as per usual, and not lubricated at the shaft - Lubricate!)

(warming up hang will occur any time the machine looses communication with the finisher and doesnt know what the fuck to do - you will have this occur after this error is reset by a front door actuation)

After all is said and done, ensure the shaft flag is timed correctly with the 2 boards or your pissing in the wind. If its out of synch, replace what ive mentioned or your still pissing in the wind, it will return.

dshiels_17
04-14-2013, 06:50 AM
i have a fs526 coming up with code,also when code not present the machine is always displaying 'warming up'

this first happened when the pin in the drive gear broke,this has been replaced along with ps11 sensor and m17 motor , but code still keeps coming back!

has any one any ideas?

The quarter-moon actuator is not blocking the sensor low enough. Try electrical tape or black mylar on the actuator and trim it so it extends the radius by a couple millimeters.

Custom Search