PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous staples on a few of set imagistics 9982 fs-111

Custom Search

pudgi300
01-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Hi,
I have imagistics dl850 with 9982. When doing a staple job upper left. Sometimes the whole set will staple and other times it may staple only 2 or 3 and stack the rest on top of the stapled copies. Then it will send the copies to the exit. Is this a firmware or some kind of noise problem. The only thing i have done so far is clean all the sensors. Don,t really know where to start on this one. I may try to switch staplers but kind of doubt that is the problem. Maybe someone has seen this one before. Thanks for any help.

Later Pudgi300

pudgi300
01-18-2011, 03:37 AM
Went back in today and swapped the staplers and ran 30 sets of eight copies. It worked fine. Before this test i ran 5 set and 2 of them were bad. Still not sure what happen but swapping the staplers seems to have fixed the problem. Will report back if this doesn't resolve the problem.

Later Pudgi300

kronical
01-22-2011, 01:53 AM
Clear a sheet of staples from the cartridge and make sure there is no loose staples or debris inside the stapler unit.

Custom Search