PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Color consumables.

Custom Search

krazeekidz3
01-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Can the fuse be replaced in all Bizhub Color fusers and transfer belts? Seems like I've thrown out some perfectly fine parts, just because the parts counter said they were done! I've recently heard that the fuse can be replaced on these consumables and I'm wondering which ones? What fuse can be used? Where can I find these fuses? Can anyone help?? Most of my customers have service contracts and this would sure save the company some money.
Thanks for your time!!

bizhub1
01-17-2011, 05:30 PM
You can find reset fuses and chips for most color machines. We use copylite, they have been good for us.

KEVIN900
01-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Transfer belt fuse is small glass fuse, # GSB8/100. You'll need a tiny phillips screwdriver to remove one screw thats on black plastic fuse cover. Fuser fuse needs to be spliced where old one is, usually tucked in by wire harness connector, # 010515.

kronical
01-22-2011, 01:56 AM
The fuser can be reset using a 0.08A (80mA) PICO fuse, spliced inline with the existing fuse. Once reset, the excess fuse can be removed. You can also use the PICO to reset the transfer belt, by tucking the ends into the contacts. Be sure to remove the blown PICO when you are done to avoid it coming loose and jamming, or having a curious customer wonder why there is a fuse sitting exposed in their machine

krazeekidz3
05-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi everyone!! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I think you just helped me solve my current thread, too! I'm not sure if I can get these at our local electronics store, but I'm gonna try right now!! Or maybe ordering online. I have a down machine and It's all my fault!!!
Thanks!!

kronical
06-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone!! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I think you just helped me solve my current thread, too! I'm not sure if I can get these at our local electronics store, but I'm gonna try right now!! Or maybe ordering online. I have a down machine and It's all my fault!!!
Thanks!!

Any decent electronics store will have the PICO fuses available, and if not will be able to order them for you.

Custom Search