PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C450 Installation Help

Custom Search

raxakos
01-17-2011, 10:03 PM
I recently had to format HDD because of a problem.
Now every time i try to copy something a get a black "watermark" (rectangle shape) in the center of every page. It's NOT a quality problem definitely, cause the the rectangle is well shaped and filled and adjusts size evenly on different paper sizes.
On the other hand, printing is just fine with no problems.

I suppose there's something wrong with installation-setup of the machine. Some procedure or something.. I'm a Ricoh-man so i have no clue what i have to do..

Please give me something cause the service manual has been a waste of time..

KEVIN900
01-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Get a hold of the Install book, and go through every step, in order. DO not skip any step, no matter how small. any deviation will result in boxes on your copies. Also check and make sure the watermark feature wasn't turned on, then accidentally set to default. I believe in User's Settings is where you can just hit Factory Default button. And if it started after you formatted it, you did it, so try re-formatting it, or un-do, re-do whatever you did that day.

raxakos
01-17-2011, 10:41 PM
that was fast :) thank you kevin

i was not awake of the Install book. where can i find this ?

KEVIN900
01-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Install manual comes with machine when new. Perhaps if you have a shop tech at your job, he has one. There's a guy here; manuals4you, I believe. If anyone has it, he will.

acusso1234
01-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Ciao

raxakos
01-20-2011, 11:11 PM
;););)

You're the man of the day. Thank you very much!

Custom Search