PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Cf-2002

Custom Search

T911
06-14-2007, 12:49 AM
I Am Trying To Get This One Set Up With A Jamex 6557 Coin Op But The Interface Kit Part Number Jamex Gave Me Is Invalid With My Minolta Dealer. Can Anyone Provide Me With The Interface Part Number Or The Kit Itself. Thanks T

banderas
08-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Any luck with interface kit?

ty

I Am Trying To Get This One Set Up With A Jamex 6557 Coin Op But The Interface Kit Part Number Jamex Gave Me Is Invalid With My Minolta Dealer. Can Anyone Provide Me With The Interface Part Number Or The Kit Itself. Thanks T

oldschool
08-23-2011, 03:11 PM
The I/F kit (4599-231) is no longer made. It's because of this the cable from Jamex now goes directly to the copier board. It connects to the same spot that the I/F kit would have connected to. The Jamex P/N is 301431. Order a Jamex interface solution through Konica Minolta and use that P/N in the description. Aside from that the Jamex 6557 needs to have a Vendor 1 board installed. That copier can not use the vendor 2 board. Look at the Jamex board and read the label on the large 40 pin chip. It should have CF900 on it. If it doesn't than you will need a new Vendor 1 Jamex board as well.
There is another product from Jamex this copier might use called a Rosetta. It's a translucent blue box. That should already have the proper connection on it. The board firmware would not be the CF900. The chip should have something like 6557all or lvl on it.

Please call us if you need more help. You can get our number from the Jamex web site (http://www.jamexvending.com/).

banderas
08-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Thank you

Custom Search