PDA

View Full Version : C7000 Hangs when warming up and paperjam

Custom Search

Haaland
01-19-2011, 08:02 AM
I have tried latest firmware and another fiery controller (the customer wanted to upgrade his controller, i didn't think the controller was the problem), still the machine sometimes hangs and displaying "warming up".
It also hangs when they get paperjam, paper is removed and the doors are closed, and the display is the same as when they got the jam.
Only thing that works is turning the machine off and on.

Anyone have any idea?

ldharnden
04-23-2011, 07:12 PM
This maybe a little late. I am new to the forum. I have had this issue many times. What it was for me was a sticky door switch. Even though you cleared the jam the machine never registered the door being opened so the software wouldn't continue to the next logical step in clearing the jam. A little white grease on the switch piston and it was good to go.

Haaland
04-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Thanks a lot, ill notice the customer about that.
According to the customer it often hangs when the machine gets a multi feed detection (they got a PF-602).
They get a paperjam, clears out the paper, the machine starts running again and gets a multi feed jam and hangs.

Another similar problem i had with C7000 is a actuator in the fuser (Paper exit actuator), the support plate needed a little adjust.

Custom Search