PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C252 C9401

Custom Search

Holesaletech27
01-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi everyone! I've read older posts about this eposure lamp not lighting issue. I've replaced the scanner ass'y, flat(ribbon) cable, PWB-C, PWB-IC, and PWB-SIF. The whole scanner doesn't move, not just the lamp not coming on. Anyone have this issue? Could it be the power supply or an interlock switch? Any help would be great!

Holesaletech27
01-20-2011, 06:35 PM
After a few hours of t/s'ing and board swapping, i put all the original parts back into it. Still codes out, then discovered this awesome feature called machine code reset in the initialize tab. Behold! it worked! So something must have jarred loose in shipment for the initial code to have appeared.

Now my new issue. The focus is off since I had to swap out the scanner ass'y. Does anyone have the adjustment for this?

mailderrick
11-15-2011, 05:17 AM
I have a machine that has the same problem after it was shipped from texas. I did a trouble reset and also reset error codes in service mode. What reset are you speaking of? If thereis a magical one i want to try it before going further. The adjustment process is not fun..at least wasn't for me when i tried it last time.Hoping i don't have to go that far.

After a few hours of t/s'ing and board swapping, i put all the original parts back into it. Still codes out, then discovered this awesome feature called machine code reset in the initialize tab. Behold! it worked! So something must have jarred loose in shipment for the initial code to have appeared.

Now my new issue. The focus is off since I had to swap out the scanner ass'y. Does anyone have the adjustment for this?

Custom Search