PDA

View Full Version : Aficio-1045

Custom Search

Copier Systems
06-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Working on aficio 1045 code sc-322 is there a test in diag. to deterime what comp on laser unit is def.also code 302 charge corona not coming on. removed an cleaned laser unit.
Was told def door switches will cause sim problem help help want to do a ram-clear but need some help on codes before i proceed. Andy H>Do any one have alaser unit for this box.

ganc67
06-15-2007, 08:38 PM
It is usually the polygon motor
And can go as far as bicu but I would replace the polygon first
Do you hear a loead pitch sound when running?

Copier Systems
08-03-2007, 07:37 PM
:confused:THERE is not a high pitch sound comming from laser I understand the noise you are talking about. Cleaned laser to no avail.Does anyone have
a used laser unit to use as test.Will get a exchange one if it dosent give me another major.
Thanks Andy H AAAHopkins@aol.com

unisys12
08-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Have you tried doing the laser pitch adjustment? SP2109?

If not, then I would be happy to send you the info on this adjustment. Just hit me up by PM! We had a tech the other day that had this code and was able to clear it by doing this.

jctech
10-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Laser drive units are conected to the bicu board through a microswitch on the upper right cover, verify the flat cable that conects the ld drive to the bicu and finally verify the ldd unit if it is dusty, it usually is, clean to perfection! then turn on the machine and run sp2109 400dpi and 600dpi. this should do the trick

Custom Search