PDA

View Full Version : konicaminolta c452

Custom Search

jeky2k
01-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Hello, I have a problem with a Konica C452 and its finisher attack. All prints come with clear signs embossed on the card. Touching the paper with your fingers as you hear a slight furrow of the rubber drive. Can you tell me if there is a solution to avoid this? Grazie:confused:

minimerlin
01-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Yes, call a service tech to inspect and repair your machine.

jeky2k
01-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Yes, call a service tech to inspect and repair your machine.I assume that in this forum there are people with appropriate technical references that can provide the appropriate technical advice. some feedback would be better to avoid them

minimerlin
01-21-2011, 10:11 PM
I assume that in this forum there are people with appropriate technical references that can provide the appropriate technical advice. some feedback would be better to avoid themWell at least I have some manners..do not expect to get my help in the future!
You asked a question, I gave an answer.
If you were a tech you would have already done some inspection of the "attack" by the finisher.
I assume you mean that you feel the indentations? In that case all you need to do is look for what is causing the marks! Is the machine under contract, are the marks present on normal stock as well as heavy, has a tech looked at it, are you a tech or end user? Answers to these questions are useful to us on this forum to help you..all we got was a short statement and a question!

kronical
01-22-2011, 12:48 AM
I assume that in this forum there are people with appropriate technical references that can provide the appropriate technical advice. some feedback would be better to avoid them

I assumed this forum was for service techs to discuss common issues and assist other service techs in resolving unusual issues. End users should contact a service tech.
Pending this, run a 12 page copy. as the first copy is ejecting out of the finisher, open the right door. The machine will stop and there will be paper stopped at pretty much every point of the machine. Start from the exit of the finisher and work backwards, removing the pages, checking to see if they are 'marked'. The spot between the last page marked and the first page unmarked will be where your problem is. Check for obstructions or excessively worn rollers.

mahmooden
07-25-2012, 04:16 PM
when install driver konica minolta c452 a few minutes online and then offline
please help me:(

JustManuals
07-25-2012, 06:08 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
07-25-2012, 09:34 PM
when install driver konica minolta c452 a few minutes online and then offline
please help me:(What do you want help with? What have you done to fix the fault? Are you an end user? We cannot do remote fault finding with a short statement such as yours!

mahmooden
07-26-2012, 06:59 PM
What do you want help with? What have you done to fix the fault? Are you an end user? We cannot do remote fault finding with a short statement such as yours!

hi
i am in charge of machine service here. after i installed the machine deriver , it goes to offline. in order to solve this problem i must go to network place in computer and then go into KMBT630098 and clik on C452 and by this way i installed the printer driver. but in normal installation , the printer is offline. we need to new version of firmware or not.
i look forward your answer very soon
thanks

EarthKmTech
07-26-2012, 10:46 PM
just make sure you are using an ipv4 port in the driver and that its pointing to the correct IPv4 address of the machine preferably a static one.

I have seen people setup the drivers for the machine not knowing what they're doing in a windows 7 environment and somehow discovering the printer via the dynamic IPv6 address which is just ludicrous and asking for trouble. It'll work randomly on and off or not at all. I disable ipv6 on machines i setup anyway, along with all the other crap that doesnt need to be on.

kronical
07-27-2012, 05:31 AM
i must go to network place in computer and then go into KMBT630098 and clik on C452 and by this way i installed the printer driver.

It is very obvious here that you are connecting to a shared printer on the network. Install your driver properly direct to the machine and see what happens. Else it is an IT issue. I guess also make sure the snmp is turned on in the port settings.

mahmooden
07-30-2012, 02:58 PM
hii used IP4 for installation. this machine also run correctly by this setting and no change have been done not only in computer but also in machine.

mahmooden
08-07-2012, 02:31 PM
hi
i used IP4 for installation. this machine also run correctly by this setting and no change have been done not only in computer but also in machine.

Custom Search