PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub C350 scan

Custom Search

alonzo
01-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks to Jeffrey C and Digg for the help,that got me started. Now I need to know how to sacn a stack of documents to one file to send as one file auto maticly. now when I scan say five originals it scans as five peices of paper and to send you have to send five times, ther haas to be a better way rhanks Alonzo.

Mr Spock
01-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Make sure the hard drive is turned on in service mode.
check scan settings are pdf multipage. If this is not available then you do not have a hard drive or it is not installed in service mode.

alonzo
01-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Make sure the hard drive is turned on in service mode.
check scan settings are pdf multipage. If this is not available then you do not have a hard drive or it is not installed in service mode.
I turned on the hard drive thru tech rep.about a hour later I got a error code of 12c0 does this mean I dont have hard drive installed? I looked up trouble shooting and it said to format hard drive will this help?

emujo
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM
You might want to pull the side cover, pull the mfp board and look to see if the HDD is installed before you make any more changes. If installed then you need to format it. This family can only do multi page PDF, you can choose single/multi page TIFF only. It will also scan w/o a hdd. If you are getting 5 pdfs for a 5 page scan then you must have an additional setting turned on by defalt like separate scan. Emujo

emujo
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Oops I didn't see the "C" in C350 so I may be wrong, but I will double check for you. Emujo

emujo
01-24-2011, 05:36 PM
OK here's the best I can do...from the knowledge base...

Subject:
Scan to FTP produces separate PDF or TIF files for each page scanned rather than a multiple page file.
Description:
Scan to FTP produces separate PDF or TIF files for each page scanned rather than a multiple page file.
Solution:
CAUSE: Scanned files cannot be combined into one multiple page file if the hard drive option HD-501 is not installed, since there no place to store them prior to being sent.

SOLUTION: Install the HD-501 (p/n 9J06 M705 00) and ensure that it is enabled in the Tech. Rep. Mode => System Input => Hard Drive.

Hope this helps. Emujo

Custom Search