PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c452 Help - Need to reset C+Y Imaging units

Custom Search

diamondian
01-24-2011, 02:03 PM
How do i reset the C+Y Imaging units,

Been through all of the menu's in service mode (with the door open) but can't seem to find how to reset them.

Please help, urgent job needed to deliver.

Thanks

mabawser
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I might be talking a load of crap but do you not need to either replace the units or replace the chip in them to reset. There isnt a manual reset.......

emujo
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Color I'Us, K drum and developer shoud reset themselves when a new unit is installed. You can't take a unit that has been placed in another MFP and use it to reset a 2nd one. Fuser and X-fer belt are reset through the sevice mode with door open. I believe there are some chip resetters out there, but I have never investigated it

owencom
01-27-2011, 10:03 PM
New IU chips are available at Konica Minolta C452 Toner Refills, Toner cartridges, Drum Units, Trans (http://www.tonerstop.com.au/Konica-Minolta-C452-Toner-Cartridge-Drum-1523.aspx)

jarwil
01-27-2011, 11:27 PM
no manual reset for imaging units, fusers or itbs in these machines.

Imaging units reset by chips and fusers and itbs reset by blown fuse when installed and turned on for first time.

Can make machine not stop when imaging units need to be replaced. Machine wont stop but message still appears that they need replacing.

pepper38_cnd
01-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Buy a chip resetter, and save $$$$$.

emujo
01-28-2011, 03:59 PM
no manual reset for imaging units, fusers or itbs in these machines.

Imaging units reset by chips and fusers and itbs reset by blown fuse when installed and turned on for first time.

Can make machine not stop when imaging units need to be replaced. Machine wont stop but message still appears that they need replacing.

Take a look at the model, you may be thinking of the C650 series, but you are incorrect regarding the C652 series, the fuser and x-fer belt are not fused, and you cannot set them up to run past the service life. They will crunch to a stop. Emujo

krazeekidz3
02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
You can make the IU's continue to run until you decide to replace them; on, possibly all, of the current color models of Konica Minolta. The machine will continue to ask for the IUs, until you upgrade the firmware. But you can set the machine to "NO STOP" in service mode. I've done it on C252, C350, C451, C550, C353, C253. As long as the customer doesn't mind the message. Then when you start to see lots of P-22's and P-21's in the warning history, time is almost up!!! The IUs will go about twice the normal life!!! After the firmware has been installed, the message on the control panel disappears (AFTER you change the setting in the software switch setting mode.) The exact procedure is under proformance inhancements in the technical bulletins area of the KMBS website.

Custom Search